Duck, NC Homes for Sale & Real Estate Listings

Search Duck, NC homes for sale with Duck, NC real estate experts, Brad Beacham Group.

Homes For Sale in Duck, NC

Duck, NC Real Estate Listings & Sales

For Sale
Under Contract
Active Under Contract
Coming Soon

Find Your Dream House For Sale in Duck, NC

Duck, NC, is a highly sought-after coastal community located in the Outer Banks region. With its charming small-town atmosphere, pristine beaches, and abundant natural beauty, Duck offers residents a desirable and relaxed coastal lifestyle. The neighborhood boasts pristine sandy beaches that stretch for miles, providing residents with ample opportunities for sunbathing, swimming, and beachcombing. Homes in Duck, NC ranges from elegant oceanfront estates, cozy beach cottages, or contemporary homes with stunning soundside views. Many properties in Duck are designed to offer residents ample space, privacy, and a seamless indoor-outdoor living experience.

Duck, NC Real Estate Market Insights

The housing market in Duck. NC is somewhat competitive. The median sale price of a home in Duck was $634K last month, an increase of 23.8% since last year. The median sale price per square foot in Duck is $317, an increase of 14.9% since last year. In June 2023:


Median Sale Price


# of Homes Sold


Median Days on Market

What types of properties are available in Duck, NC?

The main types of housing in this area are single detached homes and townhouses. Approximately 80% of the properties in Duck are owned by homeowners, while the remaining 20% are rented.

How competitive is the housing market in Duck, NC?

The housing market in Duck, NC is somewhat competitive.

What factors are contributing to the real estate market growth in Duck, NC?

Factors contributing to the real estate market growth in Duck, NC, include its coastal location, attractive beaches, a family-friendly atmosphere, and the popularity of the Outer Banks region as a vacation destination.

How long do homes typically stay on the market in Duck, NC?

On average, homes in Duck, NC sell after 30 days on the market. However, this can differ depending on the specific property and market conditions.

Is it a good time to invest in real estate in Duck, NC?

Whether it's a good time to invest in real estate in Duck, NC, depends on various factors, including market trends, your financial situation, and investment goals; consulting an expert Duck realtor is recommended.

What are the top considerations for buying a property in Duck, NC?

Top considerations for buying a property in Duck, NC, include budget, proximity to the beach, flood zone considerations, potential for vacation rental income, property condition, and guidance from a qualified Duck real estate agent familiar with the area.

—Work With The Brad Beacham Group —

The Outer Banks is our home and we love it as much as you do. We create lasting relationships with our clients through unrivaled attention to detail, honesty and open communication. We stay on the cutting edge of technology and marketing while keeping our fingers on the daily pulse of the local real estate market. Contact us today to start your journey and put us to work for you!